Manned by our Hospital Support Workers, our Hospital Hubs are based at a number of locations across the UK.
Our Hospital Support Workers are there to provide emotional and practical support to patients and carers affected by blood cancer, as well as liaise with consultants, nurses and other health care professionals. They can also signpost you to relevant support services, including those offered by Leukaemia Care.
Please note – due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, our hospital hubs are temporarily suspended.
Our Hospital Hubs
- Good Hope Hospital, Sutton Coldfield
- Clinic day – Tuesday mornings (approximately 8:30am – 3pm)
- Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham
- Clinic day – Wednesday all day (approximately 8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Solihull Hospital
- Clinic day – Friday mornings (approximately 8:30am – 2pm)
- Leeds Hospital
- Clinic day – Thursday all day (approximately 10am – 3pm)
Opening times of the Hospital Hubs may vary each week depending on the length of the patient list.
If you’d like more information on our Hospital Hubs, contact our Patient Advocacy team on freephone 08088 010 444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.