We’re thrilled to have teamed up with iCollectClothes who offer a convenient collection service for clothing and other unwanted items. Your unused items get a new home and we receive a donation in return – it’s a win-win!
How the service works
To use the service all you need to do is, bag up your unwanted clothes, book a Leukaemia Care collection slot on a day and time to suit you and your unwanted goods will be picked up by the company’s pick-up drivers.
Leukaemia Care will receive a donation when when one tonne of clothing has been collected, it’s that simple! Don’t waste clothes, donate them!
Items you can donate
iCollectClothes accept the following items:
- Clothes (women’s, men’s, children’s)
- Shoes and clothing accessories
- Linen, bedding, towels or curtains (Please no duvets or pillowcases)
- Soft and plastic toys
- Cutlery, plates, cups, kitchen utensils
- Books, DVDs, CDs, Vinyl records
- Small domestic appliances that can be lifted by one person
Book your collection today
Over £6,000 has been raised for our charity through the iCollectClothes service, book your iCollectClothes collection slot by clicking here.
If you have any questions about the service, please contact us at email@example.com.