As a charity, we work closely with businesses across the UK through our corporate partnerships. Now, more businesses than ever are choosing to adopt a programme of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
There are real benefits for your business when working with a charity, whether you make us your chosen Charity of the Year, sign up or create a team for one of our events, or hold an office fundraiser.
By becoming our corporate partner, you are helping to ensure we can provide vital support to anyone affected by a blood cancer diagnosis. Your help can make sure that no one has to go through blood cancer alone.
Why fundraise for us?
Becoming one of our corporate partners offers a unique opportunity to engage both customers and staff. Partnering with us will mean that your brand will be recognised for all the right reasons.
We recognise that each company will have different objectives and motivations. So, we identify and listen to your objectives, and then put forward a bespoke partnership proposal.
By working in a partnership with us you can:
- Align with a nationally-recognised, trusted brand
- Create positive PR opportunities
- Reach new audiences
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive market
- Boost sales and build your reputation as a socially responsible company
Having a satisfied, engaged workforce is integral in any successful business. Working with us is an excellent way to:
- Proactively engage employees
- Promote team building through shared endeavours away from the “day job”
- Promote personal development for colleagues and employees through tailored challenges
- Provide opportunities to support a cause that your employees are passionate about
Ways of working with us
Corporate partnerships come in all shapes and sizes. Our team has years of experience, and can give you the support and guidance that you need.
So, what are the ways that you can get involved?
Charity of the year
Partnering with us as your chosen Charity of the Year is a great way to harness your employees’ enthusiasm and encourage team spirit. Need some ideas to get the ball rolling?
- Hold a series of office fundraisers throughout the year. These can be even more engaging if you tie them in to important dates for your company – sweep stakes, cake sales, fine jars, dress down days etc
- Encourage your employees to sign up to one of our challenge events, either as individuals or as teams
- Encourage your employee to sign up to payroll giving
- Encourage your employees to join our Goalden Gate Superdraw
If you would like to know more or feel this is right up your street, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905 755977 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm).
Want to support the work we do but haven’t got the time to organise an event? Then why not make a one-off donation to us? You will be helping us to support all those who have been affected by a blood cancer diagnosis.
Interested in finding out where your money goes? Take a look here.
Make an online donation here.
If you would like talk to a member of our team about making a company donation, email email@example.com or call 01905 755977 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm).
By aligning your brand with our cause and using the Leukaemia Care logo on your product or service, your company can increase sales, brand perceptions and profile.
Over the last few years there has been a dramatic rise in the number of ethical shoppers. Benefits include increased sales, additional brand credibility and the opportunity to find new customers.
Find out more about cause related marketing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905 755977 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm).
Sponsoring one of our awareness initiatives, fundraising events or services, will provide exposure of your brand as well as doing something pretty amazing to help us out!
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Virgin Money London Marathon
- Fundraising Events
- Nurses Conferences
- GP Training Events
- Patient Literature
- Leukaemia Matters Magazine
If you would like to know what other sponsorship opportunities are available, or would like to talk through any of the above, then drop us an email on email@example.com or call 01905 755977 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm).
Gifts in kind
Supporting Leukaemia Care with Gifts in Kind can be a practical and valuable way of working with us. In-Kind support from companies can be in the form of fundraising gifts, prizes or a donation of time or services.
Take a look at who has given us an in-kind donation here.