Join us for the next Leukaemia Care webinar!
The aim of our latest webinar will be to discuss challenges patients may experience when living with a compromised immune system and look at top tips for staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this webinar, we’ll seek to empower patients with knowledge and coping strategies to better manage life with compromised immunity. We’ll then end the webinar with a Q&A session with our experts.
We will be joined by:
- Event Chair: Charlotte Martin, Advocacy Manager at Leukaemia Care
- Guy Pratt, Consultant Haematologist, Honorary Professor of Haematology University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Dr Helen Parry, Clinical lecturer in Haematology Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy, NIHR Clinical Lecturer. University of Birmingham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
- Gillian Marshall, Haematology CNS at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
- Samantha Slaney, acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) patient
- Nick York, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) patient and Patient Advocacy Healthcare Liaison Officer at Leukaemia Care
Date: Monday 16th November 2020
Topic: Immunisations and living with the challenges of a compromised immune system – “top tips for staying safe”
Host: Leukaemia Care
Information on how to join via Zoom or Facebook is below.
Watch via Zoom
To join via Zoom, all you need to do is register your attendance before the webinar starts. You will then receive an email inviting you to join the webinar on the day.
Watch via Facebook
To join via Facebook, all you need is a Facebook account. Once logged in head to Leukaemia Care’s Facebook page at 3:30pm on 16th November and find the live video (it will be at the top of our feed).Book Now