A diagnosis of leukaemia can impact many aspects of your life, not just your physical health, and it can be impossible to know where to start. Our Advocacy Caseworker is here to direct you to the best source of help for many issues, including;
- Telling your employer and other issues at work
- Understanding other sources of financial support available, such as state benefits or charitable grants
- Accessing professional psychological support
- Finding schemes to improve your overall wellbeing, such as gardening clubs or exercise classes
- More information on clinical trials and innovative treatments
- Finding insurance
- Assistance if you are concerned about your housing situation and your health
For support on any of the above issues please complete our online form below, or alternatively, you can download our form and either email it to email@example.com or post it to Leukaemia Care, One Birch Court, Blackpole East, Worcester, WR3 8SG and a member of the team will get back to you.
Our advocacy careworker will contact you from Monday-Friday and between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
*All of the questions below are required.