We need you to take our new surveys.
We are living in unprecedented times with the spread of COVID-19. Our wonderful NHS, medical researchers and scientists are working flat out to cope with the impact on the health service.
Leukaemia Care are now looking to find out what the impact has been for patients diagnosed with leukaemia and also your family/friends.
We’d like to say thank you to everyone who took our first round of surveys on how COVID-19 is impacting on the lives of blood cancer patients.
The next round of surveys are now ready. If you took one of our first surveys, please do take the second survey to help us track changes over time.
- COVID-19 and rare leukaemia survey
- COVID-19 and acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) survey
- COVID-19 and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) survey
- COVID-19 and chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) survey
- COVID-19 and MPNs and MDS survey
- COVID-19 and acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and acute promyelocytic leukaemia (APL) survey
If you missed our first round of surveys, don’t worry you can still complete the above surveys and will help us to understand how COVID-19 is impacting on the lives of blood cancer patients.
For more information, please contact our Advocacy team on firstname.lastname@example.org.