Leukaemia Care would like to personally invite you and your colleagues to the UK’s brand-new dynamic virtual event for the oncology community, Oncology Professional Care, taking place on the 9th–10th June 2021!
Register today at: https://www.oncologyprofessionalcare.co.uk/leukaemiacare
There has never been a more important time to get cancer services back on track and ensure that everyone gets the diagnosis, treatment and care they deserve.
This is a FREE two-day online educational event, supported by all the key NHS arm’s length bodies and major cancer charities including Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research UK. The programme will feature 30 sessions covering major topics around COVID 19 and cancer care, spread across three carefully curated streams/theatres:
- Advanced Cancer Treatments and Technologies
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Improving Early Detection and Diagnosis
What is Oncology Professional Care?
Oncology Professional Care is the UK’s brand new, dynamic online event for the oncology community, taking place on the 9-10 June. The event will be streamed live and is tailored for Oncologists, Radiologists, Haematologists, Specialist Nurses, Specialist Pharmacists, Chemotherapy professionals, Cancer Services Managers, all oncology professionals, allowing you and your peers to gain free training whilst networking from the safety and comfort of your own workplace and homes.
What can delegates expect?
Collaborative learning, shared inspirational experiences and the latest innovations are the focus of the event. Dozens of speakers will share their knowledge, best practice and must-have innovations in a safe environment – view the programme.
Leukaemia Care will be speaking at 1pm on the 9th of June to share the findings of our Watch, Wait, Worry campaign and discuss how we can improve the experiences of patients on active monitoring in the UK.
How can I participate and how much are the tickets?
Complimentary tickets are now available for healthcare professionals to attend the event flexibly across both days. Access to the virtual event will be sent closer to the time.
THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME:
Just some of the important topics you will see across the two days include…
- Recovering from Covid-19: Getting the NHS Long Term Plan back on track
- Exploring the impact of new health legislation on cancer care
- Rolling out Rapid Diagnostic Centres: Assessing progress so far
- How has Covid-19 impacted and altered our priorities for cancer diagnosis and treatment in the UK?
- Harnessing genomics to drive a step-change in personalised medicine.
- Responding to a pandemic: What have we learned in the past 12 months to inform our future thinking?