1. Meet and talk to healthcare professionals who specialise in your disease type to discuss the most up-to-date information and advice on diagnosis and treatments.
2. Meet people who share similar experiences to you as well as our amazing fundraisers and volunteers to learn about the important work they do for Leukaemia Care and find out how you can get involved.
3. Learn about our incredible support services like our buddy service, did you know you can sign on to become a buddy or a mentor? Maybe you have used our buddy scheme and would like to use the gathering as an opportunity to meet with your buddy.
4. Hear first-hand about our charity plans and what the future holds for our charity.
5. Meet the people behind the charity, the LC team!
Book your place at our virtual community gathering below