To register for any of the courses, please go to:
Please follow the link to self-register and take the courses.
Full e-learning access is free or you can choose to pay £5 a month to Leukaemia, to help support our services and online learning.
Our e-learning content can be accessed online and currently offers over 20 hours of CPD learning.
The following courses are available for completion:
- CNS Nurse Academy (10 hours)
- Minimal/Measurable Residual Disease (3 hours)
- Treatment free remission (TFR) and PCR testing (4 hours)
- End of life and acute leukaemia (2 hours)
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Side Effects (2 hours)
- GVHD (1 hour)
- Extravasions (1 hour)
- CAR-T (4 hours)
Courses in development:
- Quality of life post transplant
- Venous access and central venous catheters
A number of webinars are being planned exclusively for e-learning subscribers.
Fees from subscribers are being constantly reinvested into the e-learning platform to continue developing content.
Problems with accessing the Nurse Academy? Please email email@example.com or by calling 01905 755977