Level up for Leukaemia Care!
Calling all gamers, bakers, quizmasters and more, let’s get streaming!
We’re challenging you to go live for 10hrs in support of the 10,000 people diagnosed with leukaemia in the UK every year! Whether you do the full 10hrs in one go, or across several streams is up to you!
With your support, we can continue to provide information, advice, and support for anyone affected by a blood cancer diagnosis!
How it works
- Make a plan. Decide what you want to stream and when.
- Set up a fundraising page. Set up a fundraising page on Tiltify or JustGiving and share the link so people know where to go to donate.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends and family about your event and spread the word on social media. Don’t forget to tag us @LeukaemiaCareUK and use #TeamLC
- Go live! Go live on your chosen livestreaming platform and don’t forget to encourage people to donate!
Not a gamer? No problem! Livestreaming isn’t just for gamers. We’ve suggested a few ideas below, but the possibilities are endless!
- Bake a cake
- Build a Lego masterpiece
- Get creative with some arts and crafts
- Host a quiz or gameshow with some friends
- Attempt to beat a world record
Make sure you check out our stream guide and toolkit for more top tips, information, and custom overlays for you to use.
Page published on: 24th April 2020
Page last updated on: 5th April 2023