We have a number of support groups meeting in January 2019. Whether you’re newly diagnosed, undergoing treatment or in remission, come along to your local group to meet others in your area who understand what you’re going through.
- Brighton Leukaemia Support Group – 16th January, 7:00pm – 8:30pm, at The Macmillan Horizon Centre, Bristol Gate.
- Blackpool and Fylde Haematology Support Group – 16th January, 7:00pm – 9:00pm, at the Macmillan Windmill Unit, Blackpool Victoria Hospital. For this meeting, we will be joined by Helen Bright from Macmillan; she will talk about the charity and what they do in the local area.
- Manchester Haematology Support Group – 21st January, 1:00pm – 2:30pm, at the Maggie’s Centre, The Robert Parfett Building, The Christie Hospital.
- Milton Keynes Blood Cancer Support Group – 22nd January, 2:00pm – 3:30pm, at Age UK, The Peartree Centre.
- Birmingham Blood Cancer Support Group – 29th January, 1:30pm – 3:00pm, at Help Harry Help Others Cancer Support Centre, 8 Midland Road.
- Forth Valley Haematology Support Group – 29th January, 4:00pm – 5:30pm, at the Maggie’s Centre, Forth Valley Royal Hospital.
- Edinburgh Haematology Support Group – 29th January, 7:00pm – 8:30pm, at George Heriot’s School, Lauriston Place.
- Nottingham Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Support Group – 30th January, 1:30pm – 3:00pm, at Maggie’s Nottingham, Nottingham City Hospital.
- Durham & Darlington Haematology Support Group – 30th January, 6:30pm – 8:00pm, at The Green Room, St Pauls Centre Spennymoor.
- Bristol/Weston-Super-Mare Haematology Support Group – 30th January, 6:00pm – 7:30pm, at West Backwell Bowling Club, Backwell Playing Fields.
If you would like to find out more about one of these groups, or you would like to attend, get in touch with the Patient Advocacy team by calling 08088 010 444, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.