You can donate money to Leukaemia Care – at no cost to yourself – through Amazon Smile.
Each time you make a purchase through the dedicated Smile website ( Smile.amazon.co.uk ) 0.5% of the purchase price will be donated directly to Leukaemia Care.
How to use Amazon Smile
On a desktop computer
- Visit smile.amazon.co.uk
- Log in with your Amazon account details or password. If you don’t have an amazon account, you can create one too
- Choose a charity to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice. To donate to Leukaemia Care, please select ‘The Leukaemia Care society’
- Start shopping!
- To donate to charity with every purchase from your desktop computer, you will need to ensure your purchase is made via the smile.amazon.co.uk address.
On a mobile phone
- If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favourite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Open the app and find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.