Each year, we receive over 200 in memory gifts and we’re incredibly grateful that people choose to support Leukaemia Care at a very difficult time.
Over the years, many of these gifts have been sent to us in the form of a cheque or a donation has been made through our online donation platform. We are very grateful for these gifts and can still accept them in both formats.
However, if you would like to leave a public tribute to a loved one that was affected by leukaemia, we have a new platform to facilitate this.
We now have a tribute appeal on GivePenny which will allow you to share a message about a loved one, as well as a photograph, for a small donation. The minimum donation for this form of tribute is £1.
To create your tribute:
- Click on this link to head to our tribute page
- Click on the new tribute button.
- Fill in the details on the form including your message. You will be able to upload a photo too if you like.
- Click donate. This will take you to a page where you decide how much you are going to donate. The minimum donation to have your message featured on our In Memory tribute page is £1
- Select your payment type and continue to make the payment
- Once all steps have been completed, your tribute will show on this page.
If you have chosen to make an In Memory donation via cheque or through our donation platform (i.e. the donate button on our website), unfortunately this will not show on our digital platform. If you wish to make your tribute public, please use our GivePenny appeal here.
To make a tribute to a loved one in this new digital format, please click here.