- Leukaemia Care
- Chief Executive
- £80,000 – negotiable for candidates with exceptional experience
- Worcester, with travel and hybrid working
Leukaemia Care is the UK’s leading leukaemia charity. For over 50 years, we have been dedicated to ensuring that everyone affected receives the best possible diagnosis, information, advice, treatment and support. We are here for everyone affected by leukaemia and related blood cancer types and provide information, advice and support for anyone affected including patients, their families and friends.
We believe in a brighter and positive future where everyone affected by leukaemia gets the earliest and best possible diagnosis, information, advice, guidance, treatment and support. We are driven by this vision and work to create this future every single day.
We are at an exciting time in our journey, so this is an exceptional opportunity for our new Chief Executive to join the charity. We are seeking an inspirational and visionary Chief Executive to work with the Board of Trustees on strategy formulation, planning, resourcing, operational performance and governance of Leukaemia Care. You will work closely with our Senior Management Team, representing the organisation and its work externally.
- A trusted and respected leader with a strong and successful track record of leadership, ideally as CEO or Director level of a comparable organisation.
- Experience of inspiring and maintaining a positive, values led working culture that delivers high performance.
- Experience managing and leading across disciplines, teams, projects and responsibilities.
- Experience of working with a Board or equivalent structure to shape and set organisational strategy.
- Financial management and planning experience
- An inspiring leader with a track record in persuading and influencing key stakeholders at a local and national level.
If you believe you can offer the experience, skills and qualities we are seeking and are inspired by our mission, vision and values, we very much hope you will consider applying.
How to Apply
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please download the attached brief. If you are interested in this opportunity we encourage confidential conversations with our recruitment partner Anna Jay, MD of Public Leaders Appointments in advance of your application: email@example.com or 07904 236 348
We are committed to proactively seeking greater diversity across our organisation to reflect the people that we engage with, and to provide a broader range of views and perspectives to our decisions and welcome applications from under-represented groups.
- Deadline for Applications: Midday Thursday 9th November
- Online Presentations: 22nd / 23rd November
This will be circa 1 hour including preparation, with a topic provided shortly in advance
- Interviews: Tuesday 28th November
Interviews and an opportunity to meet the team will take place at our office in Worcester.