Great North Run
Could you take part in the Great North Run (GNR) for Leukaemia CARE? Taking place in Newcastle on the 15th September 2013, the GNR is renowned for being the biggest half marathon IN THE WORLD! What an event to be part of!
Places are limited, so get in touch if you would like to join us. We ask for a £35 booking fee and £350 sponsorship level, please read the terms and conditions here first, before proceeding further.
We provide lots of support for those who decide to run for us, including:
- Providing you with running advice and support right up until the day of the race
- Access to our Nutritional Therapist for tips and advice on general nutrition
- Your own Leukaemia CARE vest to run in on the day
- A Fundraising pack with lots of ideas, as well as a Fundraising Team on standby may you need further assistance in reaching your fundraising targets
- Posters and banners for your fundraising events, as well as for friends and family cheering you on. (All posters made on request and please allow up to 14 days to receive them)
- An excellent post-race gathering for you and your family in the charity village.
Places are limited, so get in contact with us TODAY! Call us on 01905 755977, or email us.
We receive no government funding, so rely solely on our volunteers and fundraisers to help us continue our support services.
Quite simply, supporting a quality of life for all.